Friday, January 14, 2011

H.R.H.

Cats were once worshipped as gods and they’ve never forgotten it.  Well the obvious reason for that is people like me!  KITTY is my little prince and he knows how to use it to his advantage. 
This is the best hand-drawn computer graphic representation of KITTY I am capable of - cute, isn't he?

I’ve never considered myself a cat or dog person, but considering my status as a full-time student, the cat is an ideal companion.  Given a few favourite toys, KITTY will entertain himself while I’m gone.  And then be SO happy when I get home! 
Is it the fuzzy slippers or are you happy to see me?

He’s such a playful kitten too – not content to sleep 20 hours a day but constantly demanding my full attention to play or cuddle.  The best toy I ever discovered was Cat Dancer – check out amazon.ca, it’s really fun for both of us.

Can’t believe how well he’s trained me – certainly better than I trained him!  I’m attuned to each of his different “meows” – the pitiful “I’m hungry” wail, the “get out of bed” yowl followed by a light tap on the face, his “I’m bored – play with me” growling, and of course the distressed cry when he’s stuck in something or not feeling well.
Thinking this was a good hiding place, KITTY promptly became stuck...

All I can say is, I’m really lucky to come home everyday to someone who is always glad to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment